App Sheep
02-17-2018, 11:07 PM,
App Sheep
Nick on the server: [OFF] Sheep
Application on VC-DM: i dont have my freind
Internship at VC-DM: 2016
Internship at VC-MP: i think 2016
Moderator's experience: iam in Shark versus Maris moderator in CTF 0.5 too
What is the responsibility of the moderator: i see players if one player in this server do any thing of hack i kiked or i banned ok
Write something about yourself: freind plz accpet me if me i dont love this is server if me i dont play him and i dont made a application but me i love this server is a good server is a beutiful and nice server i need cto will be admin i see 14 player he use hack but iam angry if him use it .
Do you speak English: yes my best freind i speek english Heart Heart
Contact (Hamachi / GG / others): yes iam contact Hamachi and i will contact you ok Uśmiech
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika
02-17-2018, 11:26 PM,
RE: App Sheep
very good inglish am umpresd

[Obrazek: 2jYBEUG.gif]
02-17-2018, 11:40 PM,
thank but plz accpet me i hope admins to accept me ok
02-18-2018, 12:31 AM,
Hey Sheep! Thx for you application! It's very nice that you're trying to help us!

First of all you aren't in SvM Staff and you aren't in CTF Staff too. It was very easy to check :P Lying is not a good solution, trust me.

However this (^) isn't the main thing here. Just we don't need new member in our staff, we have enough atm I think. Another matter your english is very bad, not to mention about polish (yea, It's mainly polish server).

Unfortunately your application is danied. Play with us, enjoy the game with us, but as a player, not an admin.

[Obrazek: sygn_500px.jpg]
Odwiedź stronę użytkownika Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika
Wątek zamknięty 

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości