Nie pamiętam hasła   -   Rejestracja

Wątek zamknięty 

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Proszę, unban mnie / Please, unban me
12-17-2016, 03:25 AM,
Proszę, unban mnie / Please, unban me
Greetings, the following thread will be written in english. Use translator if needed.

Nick: tovi
Admin od którego otrzymaliśmy bana: Waluta
Powód bana: Hack
Wyjaśnienie/usprawiedliwienie: I was not hacking, the reason Waluta saw me "hacking" is becasue I had installed a custom map mod in the VCMP folder. I will try to make this easy to understand: I'm a GTA stunter, the usual stunt videos are made in single player, but there are also co-op stunting videos. I have did a few co-op stunting videos with my friends and we released them on Youtube, we were creating a new one and we have found your server is amazing: you can spawn any vehicle, save and load positions and free fixing and healing, which is something crucial for a stunter. Anyways, so I was alone in the server trying out some things in this custom map mod I have installed, while I was waiting for my friend to come online with me to do stunts. Waluta joined and teleported to me, I told him to not teleport to me because he wouldn't be able to stand on the floor where I am, and when I was explaining the situation to him I was banned. I will attach pictures and videos below and if needed I will provide more information or an explanaition on whatever's needed.
Data: 17/12/2016 - 01:02:11 - IP: 190.183.128.199

[Obrazek: mi%20ban_zpsytezk7sf.png]
[Obrazek: mi%20ban%202_zps2gszkyqq.png]
[Obrazek: mi%20ban%203_zpsnfcmm83b.png]

MAP MOD FROM THE GROUND, I know it is in the air, I don't use a jetpack to go there, I use a built in ramp.

Videos showing the co-op stunts me and my friends do (VCMP and LU)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOw6f_fN--w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7mt4cDo-9E

We are simple stunters, friends who play for fun and we do not bother anyone. We just like to have a good time. I hope Admins understand and unban me (and also prevent my friends from getting banned too)

Thank you for reading, take care!
-Tovi.
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika
12-17-2016, 03:50 AM,
RE: Proszę, unban mnie / Please, unban me
Myślę, że można go odbanować, pod warunkiem, że będzie grał na niezmodyfikowanych plikach mapy. ;)
I think you can be unbanned, but you must playing on the original Vice City map. Wait for Owners and others admins decision. ;)

[Obrazek: sign.gif]
12-17-2016, 04:11 AM, (Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 12-17-2016, 04:19 AM przez Waluta.)
Witam. Modyfikacje mapy ze strony innych użytkowników są zabronione, ponieważ w ten sposób utrudnia się innym grę. Z mojej strony na początku wygladało to na hacki, ale no cóż. Narazie pozostaje nam czekać na wypowiedź właścicieli serwera.
A tu daje filmik jak wyglądało to z mojej perspektywy.

Hello. Modifications maps by other players is not allowed, as this hinders a different game. For my perspective, it looked like hacks. Now we must wait for the server owners.
And here I give the movie what I looked from my perspective.

With all due respect [TLB]Waluta.

[Obrazek: userbargi_swnashr.gif]

[4] [TLB]ENIOxD: maxver byl szybszy od wiekszosci na polskiej i zagranicznej scenie vcmp
[ADMINCHAT] [0] [TLB]Waluta: a madmax byl najstarszy na polskiej i zagranicznej scenie vcmp    
Odwiedź stronę użytkownika Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika
12-17-2016, 07:14 AM,
Jak już się wysilil żeby temat założyć to możesz dać mu ten un z adnotacją żeby usunął modyfikacje mapy, bo będzie mieć problemy nie tylko tu, ale na każdym serwerze, a po co mu to.

Sorry, że bez eng, ale za rano jest.

[Obrazek: sygn_500px.jpg]
Odwiedź stronę użytkownika Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika
12-17-2016, 01:12 PM,
Unbanned, but if you want to play on VC-DM, please use clear VC version, without any modyfications ;)

[Obrazek: userbargi_swnashr.gif]

LU-DM/TLB jedzie ci wpierdolić.
Wątek zamknięty 

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości